Why Consider a Neuropsychological, Psychological, or Psycho-Educational Assessment for Your Child?
Some parents face very important questions about their children, including:
- Does my son have ADHD?
- Why is my child so disruptive in class?
- Are my daughter's worries normal for someone her age?
- Is my son dyslexic? If so, what subtype of dyslexia does he have?
- Does my child have dysgraphia?
- Is my teenager depressed?
- Should my child be in an advanced learning program?
- Could my preschooler be developmentally delayed?
Neuropsychological, psychological, and psycho-educational assessments are used to answer these and other questions about a child’s development and needs. Testing is most often sought when a child is thought to need an adjustment to their educational program.
As a Washington state licensed psychologist, I specialize in these kinds of evaluations. With each assessment, I set out to obtain a full and thorough picture of your child’s unique profile of strengths and challenges. My measures can help determine whether a child has a learning difference or a learning disorder. I provide families with information that will help their children to capitalize on their strengths, receive support for their challenges, and be the best individuals they can be.Learn more >